CTI is bringing out a wonderful new course called the Co-Active Leadership Experience, CLE for short. Join Cynthia in Vancouver as she leads with CTI Founder, Karen Kimsey-House.
During the Co-Active® Leadership Experience participants will spend 3-days immersed in experiential group learning of the 5 Dimensions of Co-Active® Leadership.
By the end of this course each participant will have discovered new principles and techniques for responding to any leadership situation with fluidity and flexibility, and the ability to achieve collaborative solutions that would never have been possible otherwise.
- Identify the strengths within your unique leadership.
- Acquire abilities to respond to any leadership situation creatively.
- Discover new leadership principles and techniques.
- Learn all 5 dimensions of the Co-Active® Leadership model and how to apply them in all aspects of your work and personal life.
- Create a plan for the next steps in your leadership development.